Hey, my name is Elo and I’m a 29 year old med school survivor and MD from Luxembourg. I used to live and work in Vienna, Bern, Chiang Mai and London. Currently I am traveling the world on the hunt for epic bike rides and exotic fruits. I love food, nature, animals and my body. That’s why I ended up being a vegan. I’m a traveller and a scout. I’m a cat whisperer and animal lover. I like summer, the sea and bananas. Yes, bananas. I’d kill for bananas. And mangos. Okay, pineapples too.
9 random facts about me:
- I love to travel and I like being on the road. No place in this world ever felt like home to me.
- I love food and I love to cook.
- I love green juices. All day every day!
- I hate touching handrails or buttons in public transports. I always hope for other people to open doors or call the elevator.
- Before I went vegan I thought that vegans were crazy hippies.
- I make lists for everything.
- My favourite band are The Beatles. I know every single one of their songs by heart. (And some even backwards. Fans can relate)
- I used to talk Italian as a kid however I forgot most of it.
- I always disliked soft drinks. People thought I was strange, because I was the only kid asking for water instead of coke at birthday parties. (Now people think I am strange, because I seem to be the only one who doesn’t drink alcohol.)